Private Business Valuation: a Panel Discussion
September 18 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 am EDT -
$35 – $45
Value (or price) is at the heart of every transaction. Valuation also stands at the intersection of many other critical events for a business owner. For example:
- Litigation (divorce, commercial disputes, bankruptcy, shareholder oppression)
- Equity Incentive plans / ESOP
- Tax matters (409a, S-Corp Conversions, estate and gift tax)
- Financial Reporting (Purchase price allocations, goodwill impairment)
Open Networking -
7:30 am - 8:00 am
Mix and mingle with a great crowd!
Private Business Valuation -
8:00 am - 9:00 am
Our panel of valuation pro’s will discuss;
- When it makes sense to invest in a valuation (and when you must)
- Timing considerations: when to start the process
- How the purpose of a valuation might affect the results
- Market Trends: what are we seeing?
- Valuation pitfalls – what do people get wrong?