In the last 15 years we’ve seen hundreds of entrepreneurs go to market with little or no preparation. Some sell – many don’t. It’s the ones that put in the nitty gritty work that really knock it out of the park.
Smart owners start the planning for an eventual sale 2-5 years before they are ready to go to market. But sometimes events get ahead of us
– Discuss the buyer’s perspective: what are they looking for?
– Discuss due diligence … and “Pre-Diligence”
– Review the importance of data rooms
– Reviews critical areas to address well in advance of a sale
– Discuss a holistic Exit Planning Process and how it adds value to your company now